The Patriot Blaze Solid-State Drive (SSD) is the perfect way to enhance computer performance. Blaze offers transfer speeds at up to 555 MB/s read and 535 MB/s write speeds to eliminate bottlenecks. A SATAIII 6Gb/s Interface that is backwards compatible with SATAIII 3GB/s, this SSD provides greater performance over traditional HDDs.
At only 7mm high in a 2.5” form factor, the Blaze is perfect for any ultrabook or laptop upgrade. Patriot’s Blaze SSD comes in three sizes for every user at 60GB, 120GB, and 240GB. It includes intelligent advanced wear-leveling and ECC Recovery at 72bits/1KB, proving its superior performance.
With the Blaze, Patriot has continued pricing very aggressively to offer one of the best price-per-performance rations on the market. Backed by Patriot’s award winning build quality and 3-year warranty; the Patriot Blaze will deliver on of the most reliable choices in SSDs.
• Phison SSD Controller paired with qualified16nm Synchronous MLC NAND flash for best performance, value and reliability
• DRAM Cache:60/120GB + 32MB | 240GB = 512MB
• SATA 6Gbps/SATA2 3Gbs
• TRIM support (O/S dependent)
• End-to-end data path protection (ETEP)
• Advanced wear-leveling
• Advanced Garbage Collection
• Smart ECC
• Smart Refresh
• Operating Temperature - 0° ~ 70°C
• Native Command Queuing (NCQ) - Up to 32 commands
• ECC Recovery: Up to 72bits/1KB
• Sequential Read & Write Transfer:
60GB model; Up to 530MB/s read | 430MB/s Write
120GB models; Up to 545MB/s read | 430MB/s Write
240GB models; Up to 555MB/s read | 535MB/s Write
*Based on ATTO
• O/S Support: Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / Mac® OS / Linux